Quality Pest Control In Montrose, MO
Missouri is home to many quaint small towns; Montrose, located in Henry County, is one of them. While it has a relatively small population, there's still plenty to do there, as it boasts the Montrose Lake Conservation Area, where you can do anything from hiking and fishing to bird-watching on over 900 acres. We also recommend checking out the beautiful Montrose Murals that depict the town's heritage.
Still, this hidden gem has a darker side, as pest infestations can lurk in the shadows, ready to take over homes and businesses. Jerry's Pest Management can help with outstanding pest control in Montrose, MO.
“Highly Recommend!! Friendly and Reliable!!”- Jamie R.
“I highly recommend!”- Amanda R.
“Paul, the owner came out and spent two hours here and did a very nice job. Would use again.”- Greg M.
“Professional and efficient!”- Julie B.
Residential Pest Control In Montrose
No matter the size of your home, maintaining it requires time and dedication. Unfortunately, pest infestations are common in the area and can hinder your efforts. These unwanted invaders can damage your property and spread illnesses without the proper precautions.
Throughout our pest control process, we will identify issues and vulnerabilities, both indoors and outdoors, to help eliminate existing pests and prevent future infestations. Our comprehensive approach focuses on long-term protection for your family and property. In addition to pest control, we offer services like exclusion work to seal entry points, sanitization to remove contaminants, and debris clean-up.
Call Jerry's Pest Management today for a free estimate if pests have invaded your home. We will swiftly eliminate the issue and keep your loved ones safe with home pest control in Montrose, MO, that you can count on.
Mistakes You Could Be Making To Attract Ants In Montrose
If ants are all over your home, you might unintentionally attract them. Here are some mistakes you could be making:
- You leave food out. Leaving anything edible on your countertops or floors is a significant invitation for ants. Thanks to their keen senses, they can detect even small bits, leading them straight to your kitchen. Dirty dishes in the sink are another common culprit. Wash your dishes promptly or soak them in soapy water.
- You use poorly sealed containers. Improperly sealed food containers, like cereal boxes or sugar bags, are an open buffet for ants. We recommend investing in tightly sealed containers to keep them out. Leaving pet food bowls out all day can also attract ants.
- You neglect the trash. You must tightly seal garbage cans and empty them regularly. Otherwise, they will become a hotbed for ants.
- You need to seal entry points. Ants can quickly enter your home—close potential access points, like gaps around windows and doors.
- Your home has high humidity levels. Overly moist soil around your foundation can attract ants looking for water. Also, moisture from leaky pipes or faucets can draw ants inside.
Avoiding these common mistakes can help minimize the risk of ant problems. However, there are times when homeowners need more than fixing leaks, putting food away, and cleaning the house.
If you need additional help, Jerry's Pest Management can help pinpoint the cause of your infestation and eliminate it for good with time-tested ant pest control services.
Why Professional Protection Against Termites In Montrose Is A Must
Any home in the Montrose area is at risk of a termite infestation. These destructive pests are a significant threat to properties in the region. As they feed on wood cellulose, they cause structural damage that can be costly to repair, but you can avoid it with termite control services.
Termites are known as silent destroyers. Their activity can go unnoticed for extended periods, and when you finally spot clues, the damage is usually extensive. One factor that benefits them is our relatively high humidity and warm summers.
Thanks to our advanced treatments, you can eliminate your current intrusion and enjoy long-term protection against termites. Call Jerry's Pest Management to learn about our termite control services.
Jerry's Pest Management uses Integrated Pest Management strategies to eliminate pest infestations. We provide various organic treatment options and are a Missouri Pest Management Association member. Reach out to our specialists today to get started.