Reliable Pest Control In Calhoun, MO
Calhoun is a place where natural beauty thrives. This area is more rural than urban and great for people who prefer a quieter life near nature. However, where there is nature, there are pests.
If you love living in Calhoun but hate the pests, Jerry's Pest Management is here to help. We are experts in pest control in Calhoun and are committed to preserving the serenity of your home and the success of your business. Call us today to learn more about what we can do for you.
“Highly Recommend!! Friendly and Reliable!!”- Jamie R.
“I highly recommend!”- Amanda R.
“Paul, the owner came out and spent two hours here and did a very nice job. Would use again.”- Greg M.
“Professional and efficient!”- Julie B.
Residential Pest Control In Calhoun
Pests around your home can be a significant issue for you and your family. They can be destructive and dangerous and make it impossible to relax. At Jerry's Pest Management, we understand the importance of protecting your family and your haven in Calhoun.
After inspecting your home, we’ll develop a home pest control plan to eliminate any active infestations and prevent them from returning. To protect your privacy and schedule, treatments are done only around the exterior of your home, although we will treat the interior if we need to. Our plans include a full perimeter treatment, sweeping webs up to 20 feet high, and treating up to ten feet from your foundation. We’ll also set up rodent bait stations around your property and do anything else necessary to keep your home pest-free.
Don't let pests compromise your quality of life in Calhoun. Contact Jerry's Pest Management today, and let us restore peace and tranquility to your home with our home pest control services in Calhoun.
Common Mistakes Calhoun Residents Make To Attract Spiders
Spiders are a pest with a terrifying reputation. While they aren’t as dangerous or scary as we may think, spiders are still unwelcome guests in Calhoun homes.
If you have spiders around your home, there may be a reason. Here are some common mistakes residents make that inadvertently attract these pests:
- Leaving outdoor lights on at night can attract a buffet of insects that, in turn, attract spiders.
- Piles of firewood, leaf litter, and unkempt vegetation can provide ideal hiding spots and breeding grounds for spiders. Regularly clearing such clutter can discourage spider infestations.
- Gaps and cracks in doors, windows, and foundations serve as entry points for spiders. Residents inadvertently invite spiders indoors by neglecting to seal these potential access routes.
- Damp areas like basements and crawl spaces attract insects, which become spider prey. Addressing moisture issues and using dehumidifiers can reduce the spider's food source.
- An unchecked population of insects provides a continuous food source for spiders.
You can change these habits if you have a spider problem around your property. More importantly, you can call us for professional spider control. We’ll eliminate spiders from your home and help you make the necessary changes to keep them from returning.
Identifying Warning Signs Of Termite Activity In Calhoun
Termites can cause significant damage to Calhoun homes. Identifying the early warning signs of termite activity is crucial for effective prevention and treatment.
Here are some signs to look out for:
- Mud tubes, typically found near the foundation, are a clear indicator of termite activity.
- Finding discarded wings around window sills and light fixtures can be a sign that a termite colony is nearby.
- Wood that sounds hollow when you tap on it.
- Termite droppings, known as frass, resemble small wood pellets. Finding these pellets near damaged wood or in piles around your property is a red flag.
- Check for wood that appears damaged or is disintegrating. Termites often consume wood from the inside out, leaving a thin paint or wood veneer on the surface.
- Termite damage can make door frames and windows difficult to open or close due to the warping of the wood.
Call us immediately if you notice any of these signs in your Calhoun home. At Jerry's Pest Management, we are your trusted partner in termite control. We can inspect your property, identify areas where termites are active, and work quickly to eliminate these Calhoun pests from your property. Keep termites off your property and out of your wallet by calling us for professional termite control.