Reliable Pest Control In Lincoln, MO
Lincoln is a small city that’s surrounded by rural settings and farms. While the city might be small, it’s still peppered with good public schools, locally owned restaurants, and a variety of other businesses. Given Lincoln’s access to the lake and Brush Creek State Wildlife Management Area, it’s no surprise that there are also inns and lodging for the area’s visitors.
At Jerry’s Pest Management, we have been keeping our neighbors protected from pest invaders with reliable pest control in Lincoln, MO, since 1982. We always aim to be friendly, professional, and helpful in everything that we do. Each of our customers will receive their very own pest control plan so that we can “Keep Pests Away the Jerry’s Way!” For more information on our services and to receive your free, no-obligation quote, please call us today.
“Highly Recommend!! Friendly and Reliable!!”- Jamie R.
“I highly recommend!”- Amanda R.
“Paul, the owner came out and spent two hours here and did a very nice job. Would use again.”- Greg M.
“Professional and efficient!”- Julie B.
Residential Pest Control In Lincoln, MO
At Jerry’s Pest Management, we want to make sure that your Lincoln home is always free from the pests that work hard to invade it. We are a local company that has been servicing the area since 1982, so we take our job very seriously. When you entrust your home to us, you can always expect capable and respectful technicians, stellar customer support, and services that we tailor to your needs.
Our process begins with a simultaneous walk-through and conversation about the pest activity that you’ve seen. While each service differs, we often use liquid baits and granular treatments outside and only address the interior if it’s needed. To further protect your home, we usually suggest quarterly visits. To learn more about our residential pest control offerings, please call us today.
What Lincoln Homeowners Need To Know About The Threat Termites Pose
Termites are pests that offer a slow burn to Lincoln homeowners. They eat away at wood 24/7 and will not yield unless they are forced by professional intervention. Each year, homes across the country fall victim to termite damage to the tune of 5 billion dollars, collectively. This occurs when termites spend their time eating away at foundations, drywall, siding, and other components of a home.
Termites in Lincoln are usually attracted to the presence of moisture, but to varying degrees based on the species. The subterranean termite works beneath the ground and usually takes advantage of any mulch that’s too close to a foundation or areas that have been weakened due to moisture accumulation. Termites in general tend to swarm in the spring or after a significant rainfall. This is the time when they are looking to start a colony. However, it’s important to note that they can easily turn into a year-round problem once they’ve gotten started. Instead of living in fear of termite damage, call Jerry’s Pest Management for proactive termite control today.
How To Minimize Ant Hills And Act Activity Around Your Lawn In Lincoln
If you’re noticing ant activity of any kind around your Lincoln property, here are a few places to start to minimize it:
- Be mindful of garbage: Your trash bins are one of the most alluring factors for ants. Make sure to always keep a tight lid on them and try not to miss trash day.
- Clean up gardens: Fruit trees and plants may also serve as a source of food for hungry ants, so if any produce falls from its source, it’s important to dispose of it properly before it decomposes.
- Don’t be a messy chef: If you use an outdoor grill or any cooking areas, always clean them thoroughly after use.
- Shore up water sources: Ants also need a water source, which they can usually find very easily. Make sure that no pipes or hoses are leaking and try to get rid of stale water sources.
- Keep the yard clean: You can also remove yard clutter, including piles of leaves, twigs, and bush trimmings.
- Seek out professional services: There are so many factors that can lure ants to your property, which is why it’s never too early to enlist the services of a pest professional. They can provide treatments that will create a protective barrier so that you don’t have to worry about ants again.
For more information on ant control, call Jerry’s Pest Management today.